The first call for project proposals to the Central Baltic Programme 2021-2027 will be open in the period
10 February to 31 March, 2022.
During that time, the joint electronic monitoring system Jems will be open for filling in the application.
The projects to be funded by the Central Baltic Programme 2021-2027 need to have following characteristics:
- The project has thematic focus in one of the seven programme objectives
- The project contributes to the result indicators of the programme
- The project has at least two partners from the different member states
- The cross-border cooperation brings clear added value to solve a common challenge
- Project results are sustainable and live on after the project end
he result indicators capture the change that the programme wants to achieve in the region. As projects are assessed based on their relevance for the programme and on how well they help the programme reach its objectives, projects should directly contribute to the result indicators to be funded.
As a result, companies achieve sales and contracts on target markets.
2. MORE NEW SCALED-UP GROWTH COMPANIES
As a result, companies achieve scaled-up status as, for example attract investment, develop new product or expand their team.
3. JOINT CIRCULAR ECONOMY SOLUTIONS
As a result, product and service cycles and chains are improved.
4. IMPROVED COASTAL AND MARINE ENVIRONMENT
As a result, the load of nutrients and other harmful substances to the Baltic Sea is reduced from various sources.
As a result, CO2 emissions are reduced from intermodal transport nodes and areas.
6. IMPROVED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
ON LABOUR MARKET
As a result, people’s competitiveness on labour market and entrepreneurship capabilities are improved and additional anti-discriminatory policies are applied by organisations.
7. IMPROVED PUBLIC SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
FOR THE CITIZENS
As a result, solutions are taken up or upscaled by organisations.
The pre-call has started with publishing the following applicant guidance documents on our new website in Key materials section: